- Admissions in all the courses are made on the basis of rules framed by Admission Committee of the College. Rules of eligibility should be strictly followed. The College recognizes only the Public Examinations conducted by recognized Boards/Councils and Universities.
- At least 45% marks in aggregate for Science and 40% marks in aggregate for Arts/Commerce in the HSLC & HSSLC Examination or Equivalent Examinations.
- Candidate seeking admission to the B.A/ B.Sc. 1stSemester (Hon/Gen) should have passed, two Year Higher Secondary Education conducted by Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur or any other equivalent except NIOS (as of there is some restriction).
Entrance TestThere shall be a written test for all the courses. The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit determined by the performance in the test. The entrance test shall be conducted at the premises of the College on the date and time announced by the College Authority.
Application Form for AdmissionApplication forms are obtainable from the College along with the prospectus on payment of Rs......... each, soon after the HSLC & HSSLC or equivalent examinations result are declared.
How to Apply for Admission1) Duly filled in application form along with the following documents should reach the college office on or before the date fixed by the College Authority.
2) Incomplete application form or forms submitted after the last date for one reason or the other shall be summarily rejected.
IV. For Class XI Arts/Science/Commerce
Documents/Enclosures without attestations required with the application form at the time of submission :
1) 5 Photostat copies of HSLC Mark Sheet.
2) 5 Photostat copies of HSLC Admit Card.
3) 2 Photostat copies of HSLC Provisional Certificate.
4) 1 Photostat copy of Tribe Certificate in case of ST/SC.
5) 1 Original copy of Income Certificate.
6) 2 Recent passport photographs.
7) Migration Certificate in case of applicant coming from outside Manipur Board / University.
For Degree Course
1) 3 Photostat copies of HSLC or Equivalent Examinations Mark sheet.
2) 2 Photostat copies of HSLC or Equivalent Examinations Provisional Certificate.
3) 3 Photostat copies of HSLC or Equivalent Examinations Admit Card.
4) 3 Photostat copies of Hr. Sec. Exams or Equivalent Mark Sheet.
5) 3 Photostat copies of Hr. Sec. Exams or Equivalent Admit Card.
6) 1 Photostat copies of Tribe Certificate in case of ST/SC.
7) 1 Original copy of Income Certificate.
8) 2 Copy of passport photographs.
9) Migration Certificate in case of applicant coming from outside Manipur Board/University.
VI. Declaration of Result
On the basis of the result conducted by Examination Committee, the list of the selected candidates along with those in the waiting list will be put up on the College Notice Board on the date fixed by the College Authority. No personal intimation or correspondence will be sent in this regard.
VII. Personal Interview
An interview of the selected candidates will be conducted just one day after the result of the entrance test is out. They should accompany their Parents/Guardians at the time of interview. This interview is to assess personality, discipline, conduct and behaviour of the students. Students should appear at the interview with formal dresses. Selected candidates are required to produce the Original Certificates at the time of interview.
9. PAYMENT OF FEES
i) Selected candidates after appearing at the personal interview should deposit the original marks sheet and collect the Bank Deposit-Slip from the college office on payment of Rs.......... /- each. Marks sheets are returnable after 6 (six) months, Fees are to be paid with the State Bank of India, Senapati on or before the last date fixed by the College.
ii) The Counter foil of the bank receipt (College copy) should be deposited to the college office immediately. Non receipt of such counter foil (College copy) from the student will be taken as not admitted.
iii) Those who fail to pay the admission fees by the due date can no longer claim the right for admission. Any vacancy so caused shall be filled up from the waiting list.
10. CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION
The College Authority reserves the right to cancel the admission of a candidate if the informations furnished by him/her are found incorrect or if the documents are found to be forged or fake.
11. WITHDRAWAL OF ADMISSION & TRANSFER
1) Once admitted, fees shall not be refunded.
2) Any student seeking transfer certificate before the end of academic session shall have to pay fees for the full term otherwise no transfer certificate will be issued.
l) College hours are from 9.00 a.m. to 4,30 p.m.
2) Students are required to attend classes regularly and in time.
3) Students with cumulative attendance of less than 75% shall not be allowed to write Promotion Examination.
4) Habitual late coming and Irregular attendance is highly discouraged. Any student coming late to the College should seek the permission from the Principal before going into the class.
5) Class teachers may disallow students to join the class if they come late by 5 minutes.
6) For any absence from the college, leave application written in their own handwriting and counter-signed by the guardians should be submitted to the Principal.
7) Absence without leave is not permitted.
8) Unauthorized absence for 15 days may lead to cancellation of his/her name from the college register.
9) Leave of absence for more than 5 days on medical ground should produce a medical certificate from a doctor attending to him/her.
10) Special arrangement shall be made to hold extra classes on Holidays to make up any deficiency. Students should attend such classes without fail.
Download Admission Form. Or you also Apply forAdmission Online.